Friday, November 27, 2020

Blessings

 Yesterday was indeed a day of "Thanksgiving" !   I have so much to be Thankful for I could not possibly list it all here !   Church, Family, Friends, Home, Neighbors, and so much more !!!

.

Cooked this nice store brand 24 Pound Turkey for My Mother in Law and her 2 brothers and My Honey and I, we went to Senior Citizen Housing in Castorland and ate at 2 PM in her Apartment !!!      Great Meal, Great Desert and Conversation !
.

I had a Piece of Real Pecan Pie, it was shipped up from Georgia just for Thanksgiving and man oh man was it good !

.

Today was a day of Rest as the Grands come for Supper tomorrow at 4PM !   

.

Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving !

.



.


2 comments:

Susie said...

Glad you and your bit of family had a great day together. The pie sure sounds very good. Blessings to all of you, stay safe. xoxo, Susie

jack69 said...

WOW what a TURKEY! And it looks delicious, y'all done good! Good visit to your house. I know you guys are THANKFUL every day.
Glad all is well especially a piece of Geargia Pecan Pie! WOW!
Love y'all,
Sherry & jack