Saturday, December 19, 2020

Food Day !

Today started early, We went to Watertown for the Monthly Veterans "Drive Thru" Food Pick up, this usually is on the 3rd Saturday of every Month, the Local Motorcycle Club works with Food for Vets and assist in the handing out, you don't get out of your Vehicle, wear your mask and show your ID Card and they put bags and boxes in your vehicle,  Canned Soups, fruit, bread, Veggies, Beans,  Fresh Fruit, Frozen Pork, Beef and last month also a Leg of Lamb, sandwich meat, Grapes, Oranges, apples, Pasta, Tomato Sauce, Bags of Prunes, Walnuts, Pecans, Bag of Rice, Bag of Beans, fresh whole milk, Orange Juice an more.

.

.
Sunrise at the VA Food drive thru this Morning !
.
.
We were hungry so went to Shorty's Diner for Breakfast, I had the Grand Slam and did pretty good cleaning off my Plate !
.
..
My Honey had the "Ladies Breakfast" and we enjoyed our quiet time and Coffee outside the house !
.
We came home and worked cleaning the kitchen, behind the refrigerator and stove which needed it,  I can tell I did some tugging, shoving and pushing and pulling !  I took a Tylenol !
.
.
For dinner tonight I was happy my Honey made a Homemade Turkey Pot Pie and it was delicious !
.
Tonight will be a quiet night listening to Music !
.
Everyone better be good, Santa is coming in just a few Days !!!
.

.

No comments: