Thursday, December 3, 2020

Holiday Season

 Well, another Holiday is coming, Christmas in our now Old House as this is the second Christmas here !

.

.
My Honey starting to put up our Old Tree,  We got it at Wally World a few years ago !  It's a nice prelit 6 foot tree, no needles to clean and pick up, no pitch, only thing different this year is we have the Cat, (Tipper) who we got the day after I got out of the St. Joseph's Cardiac unit Hospital Last December 27th.
.
.
Tree put up but not decorated yet !
.

.
My Job is changing and putting in new bulbs to replace the blown ones !
.
.
Our first mutual gift was we bought a new SNOWJOE Snow Thrower, NOT a Snow Blower.
.
.
We bought it to use on the back Deck and we are going to hire someone to Snow Blow the Driveway out !
.
.
Our First major Snow Storm and we got about 3 inchs of Snow, My Honey likes to Shovel the front walk and does it as she says it is good exercise.
.
.
I let her exercise but do keep my eyes on her !


.
.
All Shoveled out, snug as a bug in a rug, food pantry full, Freezer almost full, just lacking Venison ! 
.
.
Great Upside Down Dinner last night, we had Eggs, Jimmy Dean Sausage and Toast and then off to our Monthly Church Board Meeting of Trustees and Church Council !
.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,  Glad to see Jack and Sherry got out "On The Road Again" in the Motor Home, Check them out at ....Shipslog (shipslog-jack.blogspot.com)
.



2 comments:

jack69 said...

I love breakfast for dinner. I never heard it called 'upside down' but it fits. Love the tree and the snow shoveler!
Sherry is calling gotta go, Love from down here
Sherry & jack

jack69 said...

I meant to say, I am shivering at the pictures. ;-)