Saturday, January 30, 2021

Basement Fire Place

Well another bitterly Cold and I am staying inside,  it was cold this Morning at - 10 Below Zero !  I have not gone outside in 2 days !   Have to be careful breathing in that bitter cold Frigid Air.

.

.
Dinner was Lebanese, My Honey made Mujedera which is Lentils and Rice well seasoned,  Shawrama which is Thinly sliced spiced Chicken and a dip, Fresh Brownies and Blueberry Crumb Bread an Pineapple Jello !   Delicious !, 
.
.
Got the Music Area all set up, have Amplifiers set, Microphone up, an have been starting back playing again !  
.
.
Been careful with this left hand, I was cutting Squash yesterday and sliced the side of my Thumb and covered the bathroom and sink in blood, While in Hospital I got shots in the Stomach of pure Hepburn to thin up the Blood after my heart Catherization and It is still bleeding so been changing dressing couple times a day !
.
.
The Basement wall, a window and the black Gas Line My Honey is Painting around this last year during the summer.
.
.
The same wall above this picture, Today we spent time hooking up the Electric for the Blower Motor and piping the Gas Line to this Gas Vent Less Fire Place.  My Son in Law spent several Hours getting it done and firing it up,  It is a PLEASANT HEARTH 20,000 BTU Fireplace and it was given to us by the Neighbors,   It is a couple years old, they bought a bigger one and gave us this one.  I installed another Carbon Monoxide detector and fire alarm for safety sakes !
.
Time to go change the dressing on my Thumb and relax for the rest of the evening !
.
.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

As always, y'all make food LOOK Good that is for sure. Love the music room. Jealous of you guitar players.
OH YEAH, great ventless gas heater, That should do the job if anything will. Good stuff.
STAY inside and WARM. Life is good Anna Mae wants youto stick around for some reason. LOL Good for you guys.
Love sent from down here in NC where we are only cool compared to YOUR cold.
Sherry & jack

Eileen in Fla. said...

No knives for you!