Sunday, March 14, 2021

Time Change

 Well, I didn't get up at 2:00 A.M. and change the clocks setting them ahead 1 hour,  instead I was smart enough to do it before I went to bed !!!! LoL !!! 

.

It was a quiet weekend, I was a little off Saturday, not feeling quite up to par but today was a better day !  We had our Church this morning on ZOOM and it only had a couple glitch's but was OK, we are discussing going back into Church at end of the Month. 

.

.
Dinner tonight was Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Patties covered in some Real Maple Syrup,  English Muffin, Orange slices and a little Peanut butter with Cranberry Juice !!!
.
.
Picture of the newest addition, This is the Granddaughter Shannon, Aiden our Great Grandson and Amelia the Great Granddaughter,  Shannon is a Nurse in the Operating Room at the Hospital in the City !   Her Husband also works at the Hospital in Management.
.
. 
The Cat, "Tipper"  giving me the evil eye as it is 10PM,  Really 9PM and Bedtime !  It is a old night and 18 degrees and clear and cold !    Spring is coming soon I hope !
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Enjoyed the visit and I LOVE breakfast for dinner myself. That one looks good that is for sure. We enjoy the family pictures. We do church on facebook, looking forward to an end to this PANDEMIC!
Sherry & jack in Florida....