Sunday, May 2, 2021

Hell'o Sun !

This morning before Church it rained an was windy, sitting in Church we saw an felt the warm Sun come blazing thru the Stained Glass Windows about 11:30AM !  We got home at 12:30PM and had Lunch, Sun and a slight Breeze dried off the lawn,  I gassed up the Mowers and about 3:30 we went outside and Mowed and Weed eated as it is supposed to rain again tonight.

.

.
I mowed the back 40 and My Honey mowed the Front Edges with the Push Mower !
.
.
Back Lawn done with the Rider cut a little shorter as we are supposed to get rain for a week !!!
.



.
My Honey with the Push Mower mowing where I can not get to with the Rider, The Black Bags are full of Fire wood that sat there all Winter protected !   We will take it out of the bags soon for our fire in the Fire Pit !
.
Getting finishing touches on the Lawn in front of the Garage !
.
All Mowed and ready for a week or 2 !
.
.
Everything to start the Morning Glory Seeds inside for planting by end of month !
.
.
Morning Glory seeds take weeks and need moisture if they are spread.  There is a quick way to Germinate the seed and have it earlier !
.
.
 I take each seed and notch it making a small cut in the hard outside shell.  I take a Tupperware Container, line the bottom with paper towel cut to size of the Container , wet it and have it ready for all of the seeds !
.
.
 I separate the seeds by Color,  I like the Blue on the outside of the Vines and the mixed colors on the inside !  After each side is slightly and gently notched I place it with tweezers on the wet Paper Towel, then close it up and set it in a window doe light and wait !  I love plants that climb, cling and strech out.
.
.
Our First Years Vines of Morning Glories climbing the Trellis of metal and baling twine up the Clothes Pole !
.
.
This is why I like the Blue Morning Glories on the outside Vines !   I have grown Morning Glories an Clematis and Trumpter Vines just about at all our old Houses, Could not grow them at Senior Housing !
.
.
This is my Vines climbing and creeping along the clothes line !
.
.







.






 



.
 











.



.

 

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Y'all definitely got some crazy weather. Love the pic of Anna Mae close up, she is looking great.
I have never known anyone do morning glories by color. What a neat idea. The pictures look very good.
Sending good thoughts y'alls way.
Sherry and jack and had a busy day here with family.