Monday, May 31, 2021

Memorial Day

 "Least We Forget", today we remember those who Gave or Made the ultimate Sacrifice for the Freedoms we enjoy today !

.

.
The VFW and the American Legion marched up to Monument Park this morning in Carthage for the program for Memorial Day !
.
.
Gathered for the Program are Officers and Commanders of the Posts !
.
.
Some of the Spectators !
.


Our National Anthem to start !
.

.
The Legion Commander Janice Gravely and VFW Commander Joe Martel at the Podium for speeches !
.

.
3 Navy and 1 Air force waiting for Program !
.
.
Me and the Man who rained me for my Position as Historian and Public Relations, Old Navy Veteran Ralph.
.
.
 Our Local Motorcycle Riding Veterans !
.
My Honey also taking Photographs of the event !
.
Legion, VFW, Sons and Auxillary .
.
.
Rendering Honors  !
.
.
I am talking with our Legion Commander on todays program !
.

.







1 comment:

jack69 said...

THANKS WOODY! The pictures brought lots of memories. I was never a hero, but I sure knew a lot of them, may they RIP!
God Bless America which was bought by dedicated honorable men and women.
Sherry & jack