Saturday, November 27, 2021

Snow Time !

 Well it Snowed, got cold then started to warm up,  We got up to 17 Degrees and about 2 inches of Snow.  It was about 24 degrees and I have to sometimes wear a Blue Mask to help my Breathing,  I did do a Breathing treatment this morning to help befor going outside, I use Levalalbuterol Tartrate HFA  15mcg,  I used to use Albuterol HFA but it caused some problems with heart rate !!!

.

.
I went outside to clean the feeders and feed the Birds, I had on Insulated Carhart Overhalls, 2 shirts, Boots, Heavy Winter Coat and a Touque !  Got some Sunflower and Cracked Corn and filled feeders !
.

 



.
This is the 5 inch "Snow Bank" it took the Village Crew 5 TIMES TO PLOW OUR STREET and then again in the Morning to Sand the street with sand and salt !    They either made some good Money or got some good Comp Time for this !!
.
.
My Honey and Neighbor across the street shoveling away the Snow from the driveway entrance !   He was also surprised the Village "Plowed" our Street 5 TIMES !!!!
.
.
One advantage to having a Garage, The Car is free of Snow and warms up quickly !!!    It is easier to back out thru the Snow than to Drive out,  In deep Snow it is easier to Back out than Drive out, Vehicle has more Power backing up !
.
.
My Honey Shoveling and Scraping off the steps so it's not so Icy an dangerous.
.
.
Front feeder filled and cleaned out, We now have and have had a pair of Cardinals,  Chick a Dees, Sparrows, Blue Jays, Wood Peckers, Nut Hatches, a Shrike.  Nice watching them !!
.
Covid here in New York State is on the Rise, we are very Careful,  We are going to have a "Shut Down" if it keeps going up, Hospitals are Filling up here and patients are being diverted to other areas !!!! 
.
.
Chores are done, Dinner over, Tonight was Cube Steak and Taters with Amish Bread,  Dishes done and put away. Blog done I will spend the evening listening to Music or puttering around or just sitting in "Old Blue" watching the Flames of the Gas Heater ! 
.

.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am sorry you have the problems with breathing. I know that is terribly miserable. How nice that your honey is able to get out and shovel like that.
Laughing about the workers getting the time in to plow 5 times. lol. Have a great rest of the weekend. Diana

jack69 said...

Imma thinking they were getting in shape for y'alls REAL snows. Take care, Sweet of your sweetheart to jump on the shoveling.
Both of you take care and stay warm. I can see where the breathing would be a very tough problem in the CCCCOLD!
Love you guys... Sherry & jack