Wednesday, May 18, 2022

AHHHhhhhhhhh it's Warmer!!

Well,  we got some warmer temps today after Coffee and Toast and outside we went !!

.

.
MY Honey Planting flower Christmas Card in the area by the Shasta Daisey and the Holly Hocks and under the straw is Oregon Glads !
.
.
This the date she put the card in water and waited for it to Germinate and it did so it was planted today !
.
.
The card all cut up !
.
.
I am planting Lebanese Squash, (Koosa) and will stagger the Plantings about 2 weeks apart so it does not come into fruit all at the same time !
 .
She is Planting Beans, Radishes and Lettuce so it is staggered in Maturing ! Good Gardener !
.
.
My little plot and Trellis for my Gourds I plant !
.
.
Checking the Rhubarb and it is coming up slowly but will eventually get large enough for a Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie !!!!
.
.
Out came the "Gravity Chairs" for around the Fire Pit !
The "Black Flies" were thick and Biting and they drew Blood on my Poor Honeys Neck !      
.
. She says she feels Good, little sore throat from being put under for stomach surgery to remove Polyps and take samples from areas to send in to make sure there is no more Cancer.  
.

.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I admit a theft. I will not publish it, but will save it. I stole one of your graphics.
Now your honey looks great (you ain't doing bad for someone graduating from Sick Bay so many times in the last couple years.)
I never heard of a Christmas seed card what a great idea!
Enjoy the weather you guys deserve it.
I smiled at the kneeling pad mama is using. I had to get one of those from hitting my knees so much around the coach. LOL
Love from Florida ;-)