Monday, May 2, 2022

Back up an Running !

 Well, back up and running I guess, I replaced my Laptop with another new Dell Laptop, this is my third Dell Laptop,  all the same Model, Inspiron 15 3000.  Only thing different on this one is no internal cooling fan so have to be careful on how much running time i spend on it ! Not a bad thing !

.

.
Old DEll on the right, New one on the left, My iPad is the white one and my Fire Fox Kindle and I just replaced my Cell Phone $$$$$,  But back online !
.
One of the first Jobs was to get the Garden ready for spring Planting and I had our Local AGWAY store come down and they Rototilled it for me for a reasonable fee,  I can no longer run a roto tiller !
.
.
All rototilled and weeded and now to get the Seeds ready for Planting, this was Sundays Picture and today it rained a misty rain all day !
.
Some of the seeds we have for planting, others are in Basement soaking to soften the husks !
.
My Honey cleaning and putting the Solar Lights together after getting them out of the Cellar from Winter storage !
.
.
I got the Deere out and took it up to my Neighbors to have him tune it up from Winter Storage and sharpen the Mulching Blades !
.
.
Spraying off the Dead Bugs off the grill and soon will take this sweat shirt off as it is warming up !
.
.
My Honey weeding and picking up the front flower beds !
.
.
I had to put in New Rose Bush Stakes so put some Green Paint of these Hard wood stakes !!
.
My Honey has St. Francis flower bed cleaned out and ready !
.
.
House "Wintered" pretty well so glad, with the Cost of Gas and Food and other things going  up it looks like will have to "Tighten the Purse Strings" as my Dad would say !
.
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Well for one I am proud you did not take the computer back, LOL. Glad all is working and you are ready for Summer to roll in. Thanks for the invite, enjoyed the visit. y'all take care and be safe..
Love from Florida. headed for the dentist in the am...
Sherry & jack ;-)