Monday, December 26, 2022

"BLIZZARD OVER"

 Blizzard is over but "Storm" is still here,  we have aver 45 Inches of fresh Snow in the Back Yard,  The Wife has helped overboard on the Shoveling and Neighbors have kept us open !

.

.
This is the 4th time My Honey has shoveled off the deck and stairs,  11 inches, then 14 inches, then 8 inches, and then 12 inches this afternoon in addition to doing the Front Steps !
.
Front Walkway done by the Neighbors with their Snow Blowers !
.
.
The Big Snow drifts from the Roof and the Pile of Snow shoveled off the Deck !  I have already hired a contractor to Shovel Roof when this Storm ends,  They extended it another day and have Shut Down the Military Base next door to us !  Fort Drum !
.
.
This is me standing in the narrow Street,  Wilna Avenue behind the "Snow Bank" that lines both sides of the Street.  The streets are supposed to be by Law 25 feet wide,  ours now with the Snow are about 18 to 20 feet!!!!
.
.
Front of the House and Lawn !
.
My Neighbor Mike Blowing Snow from the Sidewalk !
.
.
Mike and other Neighbor Barry Snow Blowing out the Driveway from the Street to the Garage !  Notice the Blowing Snow from the Wind !
.
.
Trees, the "Evergreens" are loaded with Snow and Branches are Breaking and Falling Off   !  
.
My "Sun Shine " !

.
 
.
In between the Snow Bands the "Sun" came out, it was out for about 20 minutes and some blue sky then the old black dark clouds came in and it started Snowing again !
.
.
Garage doors cleaned out and ready for more Snow !
.
.
I am super dressed, have on my "Yooper Chook" to cover my head and face, Insulated Coat and 2 pairs winter pants and wool socks and My Wool lined Leather Mittens !
.
.
.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Love your SUNSHINE, but not crazy about 4 feet of snow! NEVER saw that much even in Northern Missouri. Please just stay warm until things get 'reasonable' up that way! Great pictures, as long as I am looking from here at 72 degrees!
The best thoughts your way along with Love from here
Sherry & jack From a Flroida that is getting back to NORMAL! ;-)

salemslot9 said...

I like photo of you on narrow street. :D