Sunday, May 7, 2023

Resting and Hoping !

Well after "Falling" and going to a Doctor, x-Rays- then to an Orthopedic Surgeon the injury to my Hip and Left Leg just may be able to not have surgery and Physical Therapy will to the Job of getting me back walking !

.

.
I have a Cane and a Walker I use so am able to get around so I went out finally after a few weeks of doing nothing and cooked us up a Top Round piece of Steak and let me tell you it was good !
.
.
Great Steak and a Tossed Salad with my Rood Beer for Dinner !
.
.
Neighbor helped move this Pair of Steps up on the Deck as this year we are going to used 3 gallon plastic buckets for some of our plants and grow them on the deck !  I had to make a small repair and paint t piece of bare wood before placing it !
.
.
With Neighbors help they put it in place in corner of deck so it gets the East and West sunshine !
.
.
To keep it from moving or sliding I used (L) braces to connect to the 4 X 4 post and the deck floor and it is sturdy !
.

.
The pails we are using came from Dunkin Donuts from a Friend of Ours !
.
Our First ever Blue Bird here in Deferiet !   Without must being able to do I still do watch my Bird and Play with Rocks and Play Music !
.
.
The front yard feeder is still busy with Grosbeaks, Cardinals, Sparrows, Tufted Titmice, Gold Finches, We are waiting for Baltimore Orioles and Humming Birds !
.
.
The Back Yard Oriole Feeder and Humming Bird Feeders are up and ready waiting for the Birds!
.
My Blogger Shipmate Jack over at SHIPSLOG is up and Posting, check him out and say "Hell'o" !  at:   Shipslog (shipslog-jack.blogspot.com) 
.
.
.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Hey Shipmate, you are gonna look a sight climbing the gangway with a cane after that liberty call. She is gonna pull your liberty card for danged sure...
Hoping and praying for a fast recovery and soon

Y'all take care and try to be careful! (I have noticed some sailors will do anything to get the attention of a pretty nurse!!)

Sherry & jack down in Eustis

salemslot9 said...

Mmmmmmsteak 🥩