Saturday, May 20, 2023

Taking it easy

 Well, the leg is still sore and so is the Hip,  I am in Physical Therapy 2 or 3 times a week and it is slowly helping, I am learning the names of Muscles I never knew existed like abductor and adductor an trapoid and they Strech, pull, twist, turn them on my left leg from my knee to my hip and to me lower back !

.

.
One problem is that I have a hard time doing my chores,  Mowing on the riding mower, weedeating, the Garden plants, Flower Beds, filling Bird Feeders. Doing the Best I can !
.
So, Watching the Birds, Relaxing, Taking Naps, and puttering around outside is pretty much what this summer i am doing !
.
Hope everyone is doing OK !
.
.

.



3 comments:

Susan Kane said...

Some profound things said.

jack69 said...

That sounds like you are doing what you should do. Oh yeah, and maybe the education will not be wasted, But be careful about that "ABDUCTOR" muscle, you may just have to go back to work,!!!! LOL I am trying to get used to this new keyboard. I am leaving that just to show how messy I can get. LOL (Nah I'd better go back and fix 'em.)

Sending the best from down this way. Snuggle with that pretty lady BUT BE CAREFUL!!!!
Sherry & jack under the sun

NanaDiana said...

I hope you continue to heal. I think it is SO hard when we are used to doing things ourselves and then find we can't do them. Have a blessed Sunday with your sweet wife. Diana