Saturday, June 24, 2023

Time Marches on !

Well I am still in Physical Therapy twice a week for my back, hip and leg an knee !   I hurt if I move a certain way but I think there is improvement !

.

.

The main Physical Therapy on my Hip and Leg and Knee is I get in the above Tank and they fill it with warm water, in the bottom is a Treadmill and I walk a total of .26 tenths of a mile in the water to help the muscles.   I do a few exercises on a low table with a therapist helping me Strech the muscles in my thigh and knee ! 

.

.
Looking thru some old Negatives I came across this Photo of August, 1974,  I was getting ready to Graduate from the Police Academy,  If you notice I do not have a Badge Pinned on me yet and my right hand is covering up the fact I do not have a Revolver in my empty Holster, these are issued upon receipt of your Certificate issued by New York State at Graduation which was a matter of an Hour away !
.
.
.


.

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful photo of you before you were certified---gun or no gun. Glad you are continuing with your PT and hope your pain continues to abate. Diana

jack69 said...

Ahhhh yeah, younger days. Run, jump, dance and never a pain.....
It is wonderful the advances in treatments. Hope all continues to improve no matter how small the advances feel, forward is BETTER!
Love to you and the pretty lady. (Amazing how young we WERE!)
Sherry & jack ready to seee the rain leave FL for a few days...

salemslot9 said...

Well then don’t move that way.
(just kidding-old joke) 👨‍✈️