Sunday, January 7, 2024

UPDATE

Hello:  Still here !  Reading your Posts and comments,  I have no Visitors so they don't spread and germs.  Very careful on diet and exercise.    Exercise is limted as I have to strength at all.

.

.
This is mainly what I have, I drink 2 bottles a day,  I eat lightly and often.
.
.
I also get to enjoy 2 Milk Shakes, 1 afternoon and 1 at night !     "YUM""  !
.
.
I have lost over 25 pounds and am trying to stop losing anymore.  I am tired most of the time and all my joints and muscles are sore and lame and ache.
.
CANCER IS CRUEL  !
.
Happy I could get a post in,  I enjoy reading all the Blogs !
.
.
.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

It is always a joy to see the alert for the Boomer. We hold you up in prayer and remember you sweet nurse also. I do understand the fear of losing more weight. I have not gained bask what I lost and sure do not want to lose more. I think my metabolism got messed up. But you are fighting the BIG GUY the nasty "C". We are betting you win. Our prayers are with you.
Love from a cool Florida and trust you guys say safe from wondering germs. and STAY WARM!

jackie said...

Happy to see your post! Sending prayers as always.
C is awful but you are giving it a good fight!
Milk shakes are good! Have more!