Saturday, March 30, 2024

Cancer Sucks

My Brother Jim who is 90 and almost 91 and me were both fighting Lung Cancer, had Treatments on same days and same Doctors!

.

This is Jim,!!!!
.
Jim Passed away as his Heart Gave out!   The Cancer weakened him to much !
.
We will be going up to Edwards Monday for his Funeral !
.
It will be a buzy day as I have my Final Radiology done on the Cancer in my 8th Rib on Monday also !
.
Above is what they Kill my Cancer Cells with !
.
Well, its hard to type so will close and kick back in recliner !
.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL !!!!
.
.
.


3 comments:

salemslot9 said...

Hey Woody
I’m so sorry to hear about your brother
At least you guys were close
I used to be close to my brother
But he took that away
Many years ago
Love ya!
Lisa

jack69 said...

Hey shipmate, I am glad they have something to kill that devil's cells. Sorry about your brother and SAlemslot above expressed somethihg very important. I was close to both my brothers, loved them always. they were both sailors in WWII, but never got along. They never knew what they missed. Glad you have a caring Doctor and a sweet home care lady that is wonderful this day.
The best to you and that sweet lady, and I agree, CANCER SUCKS bilge water!
Sherry & jack in Florida for a few more days....

shae@zinnia58 said...

Mr. Woody, I am so sorry about your brother. Glad you are on the last treatment on your rib. Take care. Shae