Thursday, March 19, 2009

NERVOUS

Well SPRING is coming, the ROBINS have arrived, saw 5 in the yard, Canadian Geese and Snow Geese are still flying in and thru, snow is melting and the Bullheads are starting to bite so some fishing is in order and April 1st starts TROUT season.




I am all packed and ready for a trip to Syracuse, I leave shortly for the ride down, I am going on "The walk to Emmaus", it is a mens retreat for 4 days, don't know much about it but have been asked to go!!!! The only thing that those who took the "WALK" told me is to "Let go-Let God take you"!! Its held from Thursday afternoon until Late Sunday night, and yes I am nervous!!! But like the good book says, "If He leads you to it, He will lead you thru it" and that's what I am counting on!!




I will miss my Honey, we have never been apart except for my Hospital stays and even then she slept in the room in a chair with me. Oh well, it's almost time to leave, "WISH ME LUCK and say a little prayer for me!!!!

Will tell you all about it Monday when I get back!!


Lets not forget to also say a prayer for our Troops!!!!!




5 comments:

jack69 said...

Good shot of the robin. Glad youare seeing them. The fishing sound so good. I am going to have to get another portable boat. Sherry and I spent so many happy hours, catching, cooking and eating Crappie.
Hope you have a wonderful retreat. Funny thing, I just asked Sonny if he and his late wife ever slept apart, he said only during hospital stays.
Hey mate, it will be so nice when you get back!!!!! Love those reunions!!!
Good entry, Jack

Paula said...

Wishing you the best of luck and saying a little prayer for you and for Honey too.

garnett109 said...

enjoy your walk

T H E Sports Barber said...

Being apart gives both a break.
Good luck with your walk, we will be cheering and praying for you here in Ohio!!

shirl72 said...

Good luck with your walk we will
be praying for you. Hurry back
so honey want be lonesome.

Shirl