Monday, November 25, 2013

Snow Angels, 10 below, fill of Turkey

Well, I am full of Turkey, We have had 3 turkey dinners, 2 here at West Side and today at Church we had one following service, what a meal to enjoy, everything homemade by our ladies!!
.
It is cold, the Temp is 3 above zero and this morning we had friends 40 minutes from here who had 10 BELOW ZERO,  me thinks Winter is here !
.

.
The above picture is my daughter making a "Snow Angel" at her house this evening.

.

.My daughter's "Snow Angel" !!!
.

.
Outside filling the birdfeeders the sun was shining and then "Here come da Snow" !!!
.

 
 

.This white $#!+ is nasty for me, as I have gotten older my joints ache, my muscles hurt, I do not like the cold that fight with these old bones..
.

.Looking due ---> West at the sunset we ended up with about 3 inches of snow.
.

.
The parking lot after the salt and cinders and gravel were spread to help rid the parking lot of a little snow.
.
With the Holidays coming don't forget our Vets !
.
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

That is a lot of Turkey. It is a lot of CCCCOLD too! Sorry the age has caught up with you r joints, at Least Anna Mae doesn't worry about that age thing.
Take care and be safe and maybe you can make it South this year...
Love from Down here , but it is cool, someone left the door open up at the Georgia Border.