Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Bigger Family

Well, it looks like My Honey and I are going to be Great Grandparents,  my daughter Sabrina had 2 children, a daughter, Shannon and later a son Brent.
Shannon married a nice young man and now in September Shannon is going to have a Baby Boy !!!!
She is going to be a Great Mother, and I am going to be a Great Grandfather !
.
.
They have picked out the name, he will be Named Aiden Naklick !   I am happy !
.
.
Me, Shannon, daughter Sabrina and soon to arrive Baby Aiden !!!!!
.
.
Shannon and my new Grandson Aaron Naklick at their wedding in Lake Placid, New York !
.
.
My Granddaughter Shannon and my Grandson, Brent Julias Cummins, he is named after me and his fathers father !
.
.
The family,  My Ex-Wife Donna Perry,  grandaughter Shannon, Grandson Aaron, me and My Wife and Honey Anna Mae!
.
.
Whole Family,  Me, Sabrina, My Honey, My Ex Wife Donna, Son in Law Ed, Granddaughter Shannon, Aaron, Grandson Brent and Son, Jonathan  at Olive Garden !
.
.
Summer get together with family,  My Honey, Daughter Sabrina, Ex Wife Donna, Son in Law Ed,  Son Jonathan, Me, Grandson Brent, Granddaughter Shannon !   Aaron taking picture !
.
Hoping everyone is doing OK!  Don't forget to remember our Vets !!!!!!!






.

.


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Congratulations OLD MAN! Life is good!