Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Garden Harvest Soup

Well, we picked fresh beans, got potatoes, onion some ham, bacon, we got some Heavy Crème and whole milk,  I made an old fashioned Bean and Potatoe Soup.
.
.
The plants this year were over 4 feet high, there is loads of Tomatoes, the sweet little cherry and lots of them !
.

.
They are coming along nicely and we will share them with neighbors !
.
.
.
.
This is the bean and onion patch which did very nicely this year I think because we had so much hot weather !
.
.
The beans were very tasty in the soup !
.
.
The Peppers are about 2 inches now, I can't eat them but have neighbors that eat them lke an apple so they can have all they want !
.
.
The "Early Girl" Tomatoes are coming along,  hope they do not get the "Blight" they got last year !!
.
.
Garden has done good with fresh salads and lots of lettuce for sandwichs !
.
.
.
The Bean & Potatoe Soup was delicious.
.
Hope all are doing OK,   Don't forget our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I couold do that! I could do that! Well if I knowed how, I could. Great pictures ('specially of the lady!)
The soup sounded and looked great! Y'all done good on that garden..... Imma try again next year. hahaha