Thursday, December 6, 2018

BANG. SNOW STORM !

It started SNOWING at 5 am this morning and has snowed all day, it is after 10PM and we have now gone past the 24 inch mark and it is supposed to stop about 1AM!
.
.
It is also cold !!!!
.
.
It just kept coming down !!!!
.
.
This is a New York State Plow Truck that got stuck outside the Village !
.
.
This is the Patio and Picnic Table an Grill, there is at 10PM over 24 inches of snow and still snowing !!!
.
Hope it is a quiet day tomorrow, it will take a couple days to clean up all the Snow and clear the Roads and Restore Power !!
.
Tomorrow is 12/07/2018,  Day of Infamy!  Let us not forget !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

WOW, I was cool here in Florida, but now I am COLD! Just seeing that much snow gets me cold. The most snow I remember was 16".
And yep Tomorrow is the 7th. I was too young to remember when it happened (about 3) but by the time I was 4, I knew of Pearl Harbor and my brothers were off to war. Our home had two stars hanging in the window.
But for today, tonight and tomorrow stay warm and snuggle a lot.
Sherry & jack