Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas is coming

Well, Christmas is coming and I beleve it is going to be a "White Christmas" again this year, does not look like we will be in Florida at Lake " O " for the Holidays as we have been in the past !
.
.
This was me in 2006 putting the Old Glass top on our 4 foot tree in Buckhead Ridge over by Lake Okeechobee, we rented here for either 5 or 6 years and really liked it, it was a small Mobile Home,  1 bedroom, 1 bath but nice Florida Room !    We really enjoyed it as I could fish every Day and relax! 
.
.
This year putting the Old Top Sphere again on the topo f our New pre lit tree !  
.
.
We have gone thru Zillow this year looking for something to rent for January thru March and are getting lots of replys,   but they are too big for our simple needs,  I don't need to pay for 3 or 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.  This picture above shows me about 280 pounds,  now I am 200 and feel better !
.
.
This is what we love to spend out time doing, Fishing, Picnics, and exploring !
.
.
This was back in 2006 when I was 280 pounds, I was wandering around Indian Town and some other places back in the swamps !
.
.
.
The above is in Myrtle Beach where we stay on our way back to New York From Florida !
.

.
Well, Getting ready for Winter and waiting to see how many replys we get back from our Ad on Places to rent in Okeechobee for January thru March!!!!.
.
SAD TIME ON THE LOSS OF FORMER PRESIDENT GEORGE H. W.BUSH.    
FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS MR. PRESIDENT, REST EASY, WE HAVE THE WATCH.
.

.

No comments: