Monday, January 21, 2019

Winter Sports

Well, Winter is here, SO, I am getting right into thee Winter Sports !     With the few days we get sunshine I go all out for "Sun Basking",, it is a sport where I get in my recliner,  lean back and 'Bask" in the sun from 2PM until just about 3:30 PM,  it is fun, quiet, warm and relaxing !
.
.
As you can see I do this Basking Task rather well !!!
.
.
I also engage in "Bird Watching" as well and sometimes the Snow get too much on the feeders outside the window.   I really hate to have to walk outside in the snow ad cold to clear them off SO:
.

.
I open the Window, push my Broom Handle with a 4 foot attached Garden Stake attached and knock the Snow off the feeders from "Inside " the apartment.
.
.
But when all else fails, My Darling Honey goes out and will clean them off and she actually likes to Shovel some snow, not a lot, just around the feeder !
.
As Winter starts Stay Warm, active and Don't forget our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I LOVE THIS ONE! Yep you seem to have the practice down to a science. But I do hope Anna Mae slides those cold hands under your shirt, just for fun mind you! HA! Nice of you guys to think of the birds, I bet they appreciated it.
Cuddle and stay warm..... Spring is on the way..... ain't it??

Love from a chilly Florida,
Sherry & jack