Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Winter Rain

Well, it has warmed up and is almost 40 and RAINING !  Some places are getting freezing rain, roads are bad and it is supposed to get colder !
Hope the weather holds off, I have a Doctors appointment finally with a Pulmonoligist to get these Lungs checked, I have coughed up Blood and have sore ribs. 
I think the problems was a breathing treatment I was using !   But will see.   
.
.
My Honey's Sister out in Oregon sent her a game called "Qwirkle" and we have been learning to play it to relax in the evening !   This game is also good for my Old Brain as it helps with some issues I have after my stroke !
.
.
And, She has beat me all 3 times we have played !!!!!!!!!!!
.
Well, gonna be an early morning so it's almost bed time here, listening to the Rain is nice!!!!!!
.

Don't Forget our Vets !


.
.

.  

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I hate to hear about the problems, but you two are looking good. We have started playing dominoes and some scrabble. You scare me spelling 'em big words like 'Pulmonoligist' and such! Ain't even that many letters in scrabble. hahahahaha
Rest easy and hope everything settles down, including the weather.