Wednesday, March 20, 2019

1st Day of Spring

Well, today was the first day of spring,  52 degrees, sunny and snow melting and headed out to do the Lenten Luncheon,  Every Wednesday till Easter we have a Noon Lenten Service at a different Church in the area.
.
.
Today we were at Trinity Episcopal Church, I assist in doing some of the Music, today  I played with the Carthage Central retired Music Teacher.  It is tough to Play with a Music Teacher but I held my own and we had fun !   Sermon was 20 minutes, we sang 3 songs and then had a nice luncheon after service. 
.
.
WELL, Spring is here but "Old Man Winter"  is going to lift his ugly head and we might be getting between 8 to 12 inches of Snow, Rain, Sleet and wind,  I HOPE NOT !
.
.
I have noticed that it takes more to impress me than it used to !    I saw this posted and liked it !
.
.
Been a rough couple days, but got thru them,   this aging process is a learning curve for sure and takes some adjusting !!!!!
.
I sometimes wonder if Moving in Here to Senior Citizen Housing was possibly a "Bad Move" !   Not much to do and lot of down time !
.
Well, hope this storm is not a bad one,  Everyone stay warm !   Stay Busy and Healthy!
.
Don't forget, remember our Vets ! 

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Glad you have been able to 'get around' and do some good and also entertain. And yes, age does change our perspectives. Sherry says I am officially old at 80, but I just learned today I will never be old enough to be actually old. Today I said, "Well I am old and worked all day." She said, "You havene't been 80 long enough to know yet!" But I keep trying.
And about the move...... I think we start second guessing our 'final decisions' a few months after we have made them. I sure am. hahaha!
I step inside our motor home every day and I near it say, "When are we leaving???"
Love to you and the pretty one,
Sherry & jack