Wednesday, March 13, 2019

American Legion Meeting

I had my American Legion Meeting tonight,  I have been the Post Finance Officer and also the Post Historian.  Tonight was nomination of Officers and I turned down the Nomination for Post Historian, I have been Post Historian for 15 Years and was Finance Officer for 2 years. Time for a break.
.
.
Above is the current Board of Officers, there will be only 2 changes on this, myself and Gary Bierman who is pictured right below me, we both have Heart Issues and are going to take a year off !
.
One of the biggest projects I worked on for many years is Posting pictures of all our Veterans, From the start of the Post in 1920 to present day!
.
.
The middle row left to right is Brother John, Jim, Me, Son Jon, Brother Ronnie, Nephew Brent.  
.
.
Well, it is (;15PM and I am ready for bed, only got 45 minutes to wait for the news and weather !!!!
.
Don't forget our Vets !
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

What a proud family of Vets. Thank you all for your service to this great country. Odd your post mentioned the Legion. I just sent off my dues for lifetime membership this evening.
Enjoyed the read.
Love from down here,
Sherry & jack