Friday, March 8, 2019

Camping Tents, Vehicles

Sitting here going thru some old pictures of campers and vehicles I have had and used !
.
.
First Van I had was a 1966 Ford extended body, I converted it into a camper,  only issue with this was the engine was between the front seats and on my first trip to Florida in 1974 the heat off the engine burned my right leg.  
.
.
My next trip to Florida I had this Dodge conversion Van, Great Van with that Dodge 318 Engine you could not beat !   Great mileage and reliable.
.
.
My next van was a VW I converted over to a camper, I really liked it, Only issue was I burned the motor out of it and could not find anyone to repair the engine !
.
.
.
I know neither one of us can go back to sleeping on the Ground in a Tent !!!
.
Oh, well, Spring is not far away !!     Remember our Vets !!

.

.


 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I enjoyed this. I am sure anyone who has camped and grown as time went on would. Sop much fun creating ways to enjoy the outdoors.
Love the picture at the tent. ALSO enjoyed reading your cup. Ain't that the truth when you have YOUR LOVE!
Hope you both are feeling well enough to enjoy a big smooch!
Love from a nice day down here.
Sherry & jack