Monday, March 4, 2019

Spring is coming !

Well, it is now March,  Spring is coming, we will "Spring Forward" soon setting our clocks ahead 1 hour !!!!   I would rather have the extra day light at the end of the day all year long and NOT "Fall Back" by losing an hour of day light during fall and winter !   END OF RANT !!!!
.

.
.
I hope I am around 20 years from now,  I want to see the Great Grandson grown up !  But Who knows where my name is written in the "Lambs Book of Life" !
.
.
Being almost 10 years older than My Honey we now talk about age more than we did.  She said she doesn't care how old or cranky I got, she was sticking by me to the end !!!
.
.
This is Marty and Penny, Our Longest life time friends here in Carthage.  They stood up with us when we got married, we spend a lot of time with them at home and at Church!
.
.
This above picture was a Wedding Blessing of our Marriage done by Rev. Dr. David Dean Frey at our Church on Christmas many years ago.
.
This is a photo of our weekly card game which we have done for years.
.
Well, Time to go have dinner,     Don't forget to remember our vets !


.

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Enjoy Marty and Penny. It is such a joy to have real and close friends. We have lost our closest friends, they are missed EVERY DAY. I hope you are around to see the Great grand grow up.
Sending love your way,
Sherry and jack

Lisa said...

I love when we Spring Forward. I like longer days when It doesn't get dark until 9 pm! I work till 5 so its nice to still have some daytime left when I get home.
My sweetie is also 10 years older than me. I feel like I'm catching up to him though.
Lisa