Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Cold Again !

Well, we had a nice 70+ degree day, shorts and t shirts and enjoyed the out doors,  today is windy, 47 degrees and ya need long pants and a Jacket for outside !
.
At 2PM it is cloudy, we have had a lot of winds and on the East End of Lake Ontario they have gotten some wind driven "Flooding" of their properties and buildings on the shores of the Lake !    They have brought in thousands of sand bags to help but does not help much,    If the wind drives it in to the shore line it goes back out !!!!!
.

.Bird Feeders are Busy,  Gross Beaks, Orioles, Cardinals, Nut Hatches, Woodpeckers, Sparrows, Chick a Dees, Blu Jays and now and then a "Hawk" to thin out the Pigeons or Morning Doves.
.
We did have a long nite,  at 10:30PM Anna Mae took me over to the Emergency Room at the Hospital, Chest Pain, Back Pain and we were there till 5AM but I am home, adjusting the Heart Medications and resting !!
.
.
Wow, came across this picture that my brother in law sent up from Florida, this was when I first retired from The Police Dept. and we moved to a nice small Mobile Home on the Peace River outside Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda !!  I had hair !!!!

.
.
.
You need a "Coat" to go outside so I 
am staying inside and gonna take a Nap !
.
.
Well with the approach of "Memorial Day" let of never forget those who "Gave their All"
.

.


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I know this sounds repetitive, BUT take care of yourself. I hope it is a simple flair up and meds do their job.
Yeah, WE DID have hair at one time. hahahaha!
Take care my friend, and YES we must always remember those who gave all that we might have what we have.
Love sent from Sherry & jack with prayers and good thought sent your direction!