Sunday, May 19, 2019

Test Flights

Well, I am being challenged by this Christmas Present,  I am trying to fly a "Drone",  An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), commonly known as a drone, as an unmanned aircraft system (UAS), and also referred by several other names, is an aircraft without a human pilot aboard.
.
We live minutes from Ft. Drum, a large Military Base and they have many, many Drones over there which we will see now and then,  I can fly my Drone up to 400 feet as long as it does not weigh over 5 pounds.
.
.
Above is one of the smaller drones that they fly on Military Bases,   They also have Drrones that are able to fly for Miles and Miles !!!
.
.
The above is a Video of me working on my skills !
.
.
The above is where I almost "LOST" my drone, the wind was slight when I took off, as I gained elevation and got above the trees the wind shifted and blew me off track, Had some luck as I got it back over me and throttled it down to within walking distance to go get it !
.
.
We took a ride up to the Park for a walk, today we actually had temps that were 75 degrees !!!  It was a "Heat Wave" and we enjoyed it!
.
Sitting around now watching the "Sunset" !  Doctors check up tomorrow !
.
Well it is coming upon Memorial Day, Least we forget !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Hoping you soon get that dude under control. Yeah, we jumped into summer down here. Sherry is ecstatic.
I know you lovebirds love the outdoors!
Love from down here.
Sherry & jack