Monday, August 12, 2019

Day Light Fading

It is sad to see the daylight fading so early,  I like the long days of Daylight,  It is 8:23PM and Dark !!!  I would rather have it get dark at 9:00 PM.

Oh Well just adjust !
.
.
Tonight I cooked 2 of "Eddie Bolivers " Spare Ribs, these things are huge, I cut them in 2 and end up with 4 large pieces  of delicious pork !  My "Blue Spruce Tree" in back of me is I hope taking root !
.
.
It was delicious with Tomatoes and Fresh New Potatoes !
.
.
The "Morning Glory" is growing pretty good, there is still a pair of "Wrens" in the bird house, they are Jimmy and Jenny Wren and they have just 1 baby in the nest in the brown one on the end, this little brown and green bird house was my Dad's, He would have been 111 years old on the 8th !
.
Well it's 9PM and almost Bed Time, another reason I like longer days !!
.
Don't forget our Veterans, they need our support !



.

.
.

.
.

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

M<MMMM sure looks good. yep night is closing in. Things are looking good. I like the naming of birds and varmints. LOL Birds are good neighbors though.
LOL
Love to the sweetie.
Y'all be good and take care.
Sherry & jack