Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Taking Flight

Well, I got the "Drone" out last night and went thru the steeps on becoming a "Skilled" Pilot !
.
.
The audience was My Honey and My Mother in Law up from Okeechobee Florida out on the back deck watching the "Show" !!! LoL !
.
.
On the lower right is my Blue Spruce, Garage and Our White House, on Left is the State Troopers Garage and wooden fence my little white Garden Shed and Tomatoes in white pails!
.
.
The green Garage and Green House was our former House over 12 years ago !  
.
.
In the top of the picture is parts of the Former St. Regis/Champion Paper mill, I worked there part time in 1966 but could not get hired full time.
.
.
This was my highest elevation for before I started yelling "Mayday, Maday, KID2384" going down and I ended up in the spruce tree at my neighbors about 30 feet up in the spruce tree !
.
.
I was stuck in the tree overnight then my neighbor was able with his Ladder to get the "Drone" out of the tree !
.
Have to get farther away from the trees!!!!!!!
.
Don't forget, remember our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...


Sounds like fun. Yep I can see where trees, poles and power lines would become an obstacle course. But it does look like a great place to become skilled at the flying. Take care and don't fly it too close to the ladies either. hahaha Much better a tree than hair. just sayin'.
Sending love northward,
Sherry & jack