Thursday, August 29, 2019

Squared Away

I like things "Squared Away" !  I have the Garage pretty much done, Not bad, next is the Garden Shed !  I need to Hoe it out, get rid of some things and put in shelves and another window !
.
.
In front of the Garden Shed is my "Morning Glory" plants. I love growing clinging Vine plants! These got a late start on growing season as we could not plant till late in season !
.
.
I was lucky this year that my flowers came in red and white and blue, usually they come in all blue !
.
.
.
In the Garden Shed the former owner Norm Lovejoy took out the windows and put in Plywood,  I took out the plywood and put in a piece of Plastic I found and cut it to size and put it in !
.
.
This is where I need another window !
.
.
This is the back wall where I need shelves for several Air Conditioners, pots and outside items.
.
I will start this soon as if the weather continues to stay cool I will take the Air Conditioners out !
.
The cellar or Basement is being worked on by both of us as we will have an exercise room in one area of it for this winter !
.
HURRICANE COMING:  I hope "DORION" does not do much damage to property or Life,  Stay Safe Jack and Sher !
.
Anna Mae and I went thru a couple of them when we lived in Harbor Heights on the Peace River and went thru 1 down at Ft. Myers !
.
Remember our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

We are safe in NC on this one. But do have a little property in harm's way if it hits around DAytona. The house is still in our name.

But about the shed, yeah I like some natural light in a shed too.
Love the morning Glory...
Sherry & jack