Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Back to Normal

I am still sad about losing my beautiful sister but life goes on !  Tonight we went over to the Nursing Home and picked a few tunes and sang a few songs, said a few prayers, got some laughter going and just enjoyed myself !
.
.
We belted out some old favorites, some Hymns and I now play mostly Mandolin !
.
I like the Mandolin as it gives me the chance to wander out into the residents and play and sing with them and joke around with them !.
.
.
Standing with 2 Veterans who live at Carthage Center,  Steve and Carl, both have been living there for several years,  both wheelchair bound but they love to pick on me about my need for a Haircut or once they gave me some change so I could go take "Singing Lessons" !
My Brother and sister are still being nasty but I just Pray for them and let it go !!!!!
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I know you guys have a ball. I do wish I could pick and sing. The folks really do look forward to you guys stopping by I am SURE!
Love from Nc
Sherry & jack