Sunday, September 15, 2019

Keeping Busy !

I am trying to keep busy after losing my sister and with the family feuding, it is not hard, we lived in Senior citizen Housing for the past 12 1/2 years, mostly in recliners and staring out the window,  we are now busy, we are enjoying our House, I am enjoying the garage, my garden shed, the basement, Anna Mae is enjoying yard work, exercise by doing things. we are happy !
.
.
The "Moose", this is my Mother in laws moose, she brought it up from Florida, the "Antlers" were broke and needed new ones so I had a nice piece of 1 X 10 inch  spruce so i cut out 2 sides of the Antlers,  other than some spruce pitch it worked out well !
.
.
The "Antlers" on the moose, the moose is made out of Cedar and smells nice.  It is a plant holder or a catch all. 
.
.
After some repairs of the leg, a few slats and new "Antlers" it is done,  My Mother in law is now back in New York State.
.
My Mother in Law sold her place in Okeechobee Florida, packed up, cleaned out, got rid of a lot of things and has gotten a place in Karcher Estates Senior Citizen Housing in Castorland, New York, right now she is staying with us till she gets her furniture delivered. 
.
Well, looks like it is going to be Fall soon as leaves are changing off the Green to a lighter color.
.
Don't forget our Veterans !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Good job on the moose. And YEP it is more fun to have a place to play and 'do things.' And you are right it is easy to stay busy when you have the 'play houses!'
Love to you and the yard worker.
Sherry & jack