Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sad Times

Sadly we have had services for my sister Janice who just passed away in the Nursing Home !  Sadly my Sister and Brother did not come to "Calling Hors" and would not attend the "Celebration of Life" ! My poor Father is probably looking down and just shaking his head at the way his family has turned out !   
.
.
Well, I have 1 brother in Florida Ronnie that I can talk to, My oldest Brother Jim just rides the fence and goes along with everyone, at 86 he does not want any 'Drama" or nonsence as time is precious !
.
My other sister is so bitter and angry it is eating  her up and turning her against me and my sisters daughter who was forced to pit my sister in a Nursing home !
.
.
Oh well, I will pray for them, Ask God to forgive them for being so hard hearted !
.
.
.
My Dad, somehow he always made things better !
.
.
A Family gathering in 2011 !
.
.
Another gathering in 2017 !
.
The above pictures are just Immediate Family of Wood, Jones, Whitford ! 
.
Don't forget our Veterans !


1 comment:

jack69 said...

WOW, you look so much like your dad.
Some people (INC ME) learn the hard way. The Dr said to the family, "Your mother needs to be in assisted living." Wise me blurted out "My Mother will NEVER go to a nursing home."
My brother motioned me outside, "Jackie, you have no idea what youjust said. But you will learn. I can't help you, we are bet from taking care of Mozelle's mama and dad. But I will come to visit.
When I ask, "Jack how is is going?" and you say, "YOU CAN GO TO HELL!" I'll be back next week, it can get that bad son."
He was right. Keeping mother almost ruined our marriage, She should have been placed in a nursing home, but I LEARN slow. It didn't cause problems in our family as a whole but wore on our marriage.
I try to explain to people now, there are times when a nursing home IS DREADED, BUT IT IS THE ANSWER.
This decision has caused many families problems. I am so sorry to hear that in your sister's family but I do understand the situation, been there.
Love you guys,
Sherry & jack (sorry to write a book)