Friday, November 15, 2019

Still Winter

 The weather forecast for Friday night and Saturday night has not improved: in fact it’s slightly worse, as of early Friday morning.  Look for it to be zero overnight  and Saturday night: 1 degree in Deferiet, Really, the cold weather is the story of the weekend. It’s unusual for mid-November.
.
.
Right now we have a mix of clouds, rain and snow, with a high in the mid to upper 30s.
.
.
Caught these Canadian Geese flying overhead, they were going South West, there was about 100 of them and still can see a lot of them in the corn fields and on the river !
.
.
We went up and played at a small Senior Citizen Housing complex site, these people are not ones who would go out or attend musical events, nor really travel anywhere so it was our pleasure to "Make A Joyful Noise" for them, there was much laughter, applause and so many thanks after we played and sang for them !  We will be back we told them !
.
.
We stopped for a "JRECK" sub on the way home and me and the Bride shared a Ham and cheese sub !
.
Well, it's time for my afternoon restart so heading for the recliner !      My Honey has gone shopping with her Mother.
.
I cleaned, boiled and cut up another nice Deer Heart to Pickle for the winter for my Honeys Brother, last year we canned 5 deer hearts !
.
Don't forget our Veterans !!!!  

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Okay, I AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF A PICKLED DEER HEART! I probably live under a rock. hahaha. Anna Mae thrives in cold weather imma thinking. I know she is happy to have here mama close. Sherry misses her mom still after many years. She and I both enjoy reading and hearing of mother daughter connections.
Anyway, stay warm.......
Love you guys,
Sherry & jack