Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Surprises

We were quietly having Coffee watching it Snow again sitting in the Kitchen and My Honey happened to look out the window and said; Look, Deer !  Sure enough there were several Deer on the back lawn !
.
.
Sure enough there were 2 nice Does wandering around the Fire Pit and Spruce Tree !
.
.
I zoomed in and over in the Tree Line quietly walking down the edge was another deer, a Doe quietly eating !
.
.
Looking out the side by our Garage there was another Little Doe heading towards the driveway !
.
.
Another Bigger Doe came sneaking around and looking at me looking at her !   Der Hunting Season Ended up here Sunday, these Deer were now out moving around from Hiding !!!!!
.
We are truly Blessed !   
.
Don't forget our Veterans !
.

.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

It is always a thrill for me to see the 'bigger' animals. And Yep when I hunted I know someone had tole them dudes it was hunting season. LOL
great pictures. Love it.
Sherry & jack down here.