Friday, January 3, 2020

Getting there ???

I don't know where this post went, I posted it yesterday evening and see it went somewhere except to my page ???

Today was Hair cut day, and No Smart remarks please, the sides do grow  !!!!  Up to Church to check on the Parking Lot and 2 buildings,  I have been Elected to a  "Church Trustee" for a 3 year Term.  I have served prior as a Trustee but then we had men in Church, the current board are all Ladies and me !   Should be Interesting !     My Honey is the Financial Secretary and handles all the Church Assets, Accounts and investments.
.
.
Down Cellar finally, My Table and work area which I am working on and also upstairs I am working on a Music Room in the spare bedroom !
.
.
My afternoon reboot in the recliner and now I have a Lap Warmer, Little Tipper felt she had to join me by getting up and curling up for a nap !
.
.
Tipper looking for a Sugar Cookie Crumb !!    
.

.
Hoping everyones New Year has started off on the right foot and lets all Pray for a Great Year !
.
Never Forget our Veterans !

3 comments:

Susie said...

You do not have to have a bushy head of hair to get it trimmed. I do Ted's with a Flo-bee. It hooks up to a vacuum. Been using it for 20 years. LOL Taking it easy is a good way to greet the new year. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

jack69 said...

Yeah, even us bald guys have some hair around the sides. Glad you are taking that reboot time. Seeing your cat makes me miss my Feral cats back home. You continue to take care of yourself, Spring is gonna come and you will need that strength back. You are looking good in the shots, but mama looks BETTER! WE are just lucky dudes.
From a windy central Florida,
Sherry & jack.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jack. It's hard keeping him down, but slow and sure will win this. Hopefully we will get a date next week to start cardiac rehab.

Anna