Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A New Year 2020

Well, it's a New Year,  Nope, I didn't make any New Years Resolutions,  I sat in the recliner with "Tipper" with her purrrrring like a fine engine with My Honey sitting right beside me in her recliner.
we have always in our Houses, Campers, Camps never sat more than an "Arms Length" from each other !
.
.
This picture was taken about 2PM, my Nap Time, on one of my last excursions to the Hospital the Doctor asked me if I was taking time to reboot the Brain, I said no and he said he wanted me to rest every afternoon so this is usually where I am and now  beside me is "Tipper" until My Honey comes in and recovers her chair !!
.
I am probably gonna be like my Blogging Shipmate Jack from Shipslog down in Florida, I already have a cardboard box in the living room with a hole cut in it so I can watch her crawl in and out of it !  I hung up a piece of Baleing Twine with a empty spool of thread on the end she likes to bat around and bite.
.
When Anna Mae got the Feline Beast they gave her a large gallon bag of Purina Dog Food and said this was what they fed her and what she ate.  Strange buy she cleans up her bowl then licks the crumbs off the bottom !
.
Christmas was nice and we celebrated it in between Hospital stays !
.
.
Santa came early I guess, this was our Tree in our Old (New) House for 2019 !
.
.
Santa brought me a much new Winter Coat good for -25 below Zero !
.
I got my Honey a nice, handmade tatted quilt made by a Mennonite Lady.  She is holding it down as she fell on some hidden "Black Ice" at Church and fell on her knees and has a few black and blue marks !
.
.
As I am "House Bound" Santa did come thru with a nice remote controlled Jeep, I like it, fast and not too loud, Tipper does not care for it and runs and hides when I fire it up!  Tipper also does not like Brooms, Loud Noises or any food except from the bag of Dog Food which we have to find. 
.
.
We hope everyone had a Great Christmas and wish everyone a "Happy New Year",  each year we are together is a Happy Year for us !
.
As we enter a New Year let us never forget our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I love thee picture of you two that Tipper must have taken. LOL Good to see you getting around. Love the pictures. I like how you guys stick together, we pretty much do that also.
Sending the Best of wishes for health and Love in this NEW YEAR.
Sherry & jack in central FL. Unless things change in the next few weeks we will be back in the Carolinas by mid January. The only state parks not booked solid are in the pan handle. So unless we buy a place down here, we are outa here.
BUT hoping you guys stay warm and YOU REST! ;-)