Monday, December 30, 2019

Tipper

Well, it's been a rough "Bump in the Road" but sometimes that's the road we are on !!
.
My Honey after bring me home from the Hospital and almost a good nights sleep  went and brought us home a surprise:
.
.
This is Tipper, an 8 month old Kitten that needed a "New Home",  so my Honey went and to my surprise brought her home and I was greeted with some awful sounding "Meow" !
.
.
Look and you can see she is "Grey" except for that White Tip on her tail, SO, she became Tipper ! There is also some white on her neck below the chin but we were not going to call her "Chesty" ! 
.
.
She likes to watch outside, or peek around corners or just get into my lap,  it was fun after spending the past few days being in the Hospital twice in 1 week.  I now have a "Lap Sitter" to help bring my Blood Pressure down !
.
.
The main area of Snow is now just what is left from what was plowed from the street.
.
.
My Honey on the phone while I was in the Hospital for the 2nd time in 1 week talking to the Doctor !
.
.
This is my "Veterans Shawl" that was presented to me on my 2nd visit to St. Joe's in Syracuse. It was presented as a Christmas Present by the Young Volunteers at the Hospital to the ICU Heart Patients who were Veterans !
.
So far I have 13 Heart Stents, 12 in the Heart and 1 in the neck and hope that is it but if I need more I will get them !  
Hopefully I will not need the Surgery on the Myro Cardial Bridge I have that is also causing issues !
.
Don't Forget. Remember our Vets !!!

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Oh my friend I could tell by the entries you had ENJOYED some bumps. Glad you are home. I have never had a house cat, but I can imagine the lap sitter is calming. I actually miss my feral cat(s). I was amazed at how soothing they could be.
You and me are lucky dogs, we have sweet ladies to take care of us.
Happy New Year to your two, and hope you do not NEED any more stints, but if you do, yep go for it.
Take care of your self and LISTEN to the Sweet Thang, and of course 'em doctors.
Love from down here.
Sherry & jack