Friday, January 31, 2020

New Instrument

Was looking at Items for Sale, I found this Guitar, an Electric Guitar about a month or 2 ago, I liked the looks of it so I went ahead and contacted the seller on it,  he said it was still for sale so I went and looked at it and I bought it !!
.
.
I am in the Cellar trying out the pickups and then gotta strip it down and clean it and put new strings on it and all set to go !
It is a nice Fender, Triple pickup, had a Bigsby Tail piece with Tremelo  and the little Electric Amplifier with it was nothing great but I have 3 Amps and with this one I have 4 !!    3 Guitars, (Acoustic Electric) (Dobro) and 2 Mandolins .
.
.
I am cleaning and putting new strings on these Instruments at West Side Terrace in the Conference room  before we moved into our New (Old) House,  now I have lots of room to spread them out !
Well the Cat, Tipper is yeowling for some food and attention:
.
She is looking for a Treat I hid in the Cat House !!!  
.
Don't forget our Veterans, Past and Present !


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Nice new AXE! As I heard in my younger years by guitarists! LOL
Hope it is a great asset to you. Sounds like me, if I would get a good buy on a '55 chevy. LOL OK dude, now put the guitar down and hug that girl.

Love ya
Sherry & jack gettin' on the road.....