Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sleep Test

Well, we went to the Hospital at 8PM, Met a nice Nurse who checked me in send my Honey on her way back home and then she started hooking me up with Wires, clips and gauges and clips,  She drew lines on my old bald head where she attached wires into the scalp neck, back, chest. 
.
.
The Bed where I am going to try to sleep, there on the bed are some of the wires !
.
.
Nice room private bathroom, Cable TV, a Fan,  a Camera and speakers and it was nice and cool !
.
.
Wired for, Eye blinks, breathing thru nose or mouth, Heart Rate, leg movements,  got there at 8PM and at 9PM I was wired  up and put in bed !!!    Light out !
.
.
At 5AM they woke me up, My Honey was there with fresh Coffee, this is some of the wires and straps  and clips they put on me and monitored me with,  I left and took my Honey out at 5:30AM for Breakfast of Bacon and Eggs !!!!
.
Now I wait for results to come back to my Doctors and see what is next !
.
Don't forget our Veterans, Past and Present !
.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I did laugh, Sherry got here first, "Hey Look here is Woody wired up!" So now I made it, other than the wires that looks like my bed after I get up!.
I am sure that is a tough night getting to sleep with all 'em wires. Glad it is over for you and hope the results are ALL POSITIVE!
Thanks for the info and education....
Sherry & jack
PS: I know you missed that lady last night, but she didn't want to be electrocuted..