Monday, January 27, 2020

Sleep Time

Tonight I am ready for a trip to the Hospital for a Sleep Apnea Test,  I had one about 20 years ago and found I didn't need to wear Oxygen at night.  Well,  tonight I go find out if I do now !
.

.
This is the harness and wires and tape that you wear and are hooked to, then you get in bed in the Hospital, hooked to Monitors, the lights are turned out and then turned on again several times,  then the lights go out and you are supposed to sleep, my last test started at 7PM, I slept maybe for 1 hour and was up at 5AM !     
.

.
This is what they are looking for in the study !   I have already done one test last week, I wore a finger/wrist monitor to check my Oxygen Intake levels all night while I slept. they will be used with this test !
.
Time to get ready, 7PM and I have to be at Hospital at 8PM !!
.
Don't forget out Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I can't believe someone would give a cop the above information. LOL
Now I sure hope you don't get choked with all the wires and harness. I am amazed at what medical science can do and find out.
The best of luck to you and hope all is well.
Love from Deltona
Sherry and jack