Friday, January 17, 2020

Wood Family

Winter time is my least Favorite Time of the year,  it is cold, I mean Bone Chilling Cold sometimes, this morning it was - 4 below zero, thankfully I am inside ,  I hire the Snow Removal, have a nice young man who comes and cleans the driveway !  I used to like winter, now I just get thru it, I was born in the Winter in February,  My Dad said it was the worst weather, there was feet upon feet of snow that fell when I was born !
.
.
Me in February, I got my Roy Rogers gun bels and holster on holding my "6 Shooter" !   
..

.
This is the Wood Boys, Ronnie, John, Roland, Jim, Donnie and me on the right side, Our house was covered in Cedar Shakes and stained. Sadly have lost Brothers John and Donnie !
.

.
My sisters,  Beverly Janice holding me as a Baby and Donnie !  I was a "Big Baby" !  We have lost my Sister Janice !
.
.
My Dad holding the Twins, Ronnie and Roland, me getting in some Detective work with a Magnifying Glass and my Sister showing her pleasure having to get in the picture !
.
.
Easter, Roland,  me, Beverly and Ronnie, We were all dressed in Navy Blue as  Brother Jim was in the Navy and he bought us the outfits !
.
.
My Dad and Mom, Mother was a "Crack Shot", She is holding a Remington 32-20 and Dad is also !
.
.
Some of  The "Wood Family" at a Reunion !
.
Don't forget, Remember our Vets !

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Love the family pictures, especially the kid with a favorite toy of the time, the Western Six-shooter! Strange how time rolls on.
The Woods guys sure knew how to grow a crop!
Funny, my first girl friend was Margaret Woods.
Love from 75 degrees,
Sherry & jack