Saturday, February 8, 2020

Clean Up

After every Storm there is the "Clean Up", Roads, streets, sidewalks, roof, driveways and we were blessed that out neighbor  came over and snow blowed the driveway last night so the man didn't have a big mess this morning !
.
.
My Honey cleaning up the Sidewalk, and yes, she likes to shovel a little snow as she likes the Exercise !
.
.
These were some of our Snow Totals for our First February Storm, made the snow mobilers happy and skiers !
.
.
Looking out at the Beautiful scene out the window as I am House Bound but will be able to go to Church Tomorrow !  I have behaved today !
.

.
I spent the day inside with Tipper, I would try to rest and nap and she would jump up on my lap or tap me on the foot !    A Pain but a good Pain !
.
Right now at 9PM it is 7 BELOW zero, gonna be cold again !  Hope it warms up to freezing at 32!!!LOL!!
.
I have kept heat on my arm and wrist, still hurts but 1 finger typing is easy !
.
Don't forget our Vets !

2 comments:

Susie said...

Woody, Sometimes freezing temps feel like a warm up. LOL I like to shovel snow too. But this last round was sleet, ice, can even get it off the steps. Tell your honey to go slowly and not over do. She's a trooper. Blessings, enjoy church. xoxo, Susie

jack69 said...

As we say down south, snow is beautiful, we enjoy the little we get. We had some flurries yesterday love to see it fall, it seldom lays down here. In my 80+ years I have only seen snow like that about 8-10 times That includes Missouri time.
Me 'n U and our cats, NICE!~
Then Me 'n U and our girls, better!
Love
Sherry & jack