Friday, February 7, 2020

STORMY

It was "Stormy" here and I am not talking about "Stormy the Cat" from Jacks "SHIPSLOG" Blog!  
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
.
It Snowed and the winds whipped up and we got hammered and now have over a foot of snow and everything is closed,  I had a Doctor's appointment and Lab work at the Hospital so had to go out but it was nasty !!
.
.
We left the house at 9AM and the roads were not plowed and had 4 to 6 inches of snow on them and lots of ice under the snow covering the roads !   Terrible driving at 30 to 40 miles per hour but we made it to the Doctors,   I am having some Medical problems and working on getting them fixed !
.
.
We had to stop at the store on the way home and pick up a new medication and some food ! This is a common sight above here as we have a lot of Amish and also Mennonite as they are the ones now who can manage and run the smaller farms !
.
.

.
This was on the way home and it was rough driving but we made it and got the car in the Garage and inside and settled !
.
I am on "Recliner Rest" for the weekend and can't do anything, I go back to the Cardioligist Monday.
.
.
This is the area I am having an issue with, It is sore, I have to keep heat on it all weekend, this is where they go into the Heart with a Catherization and do what needs to be done, My problem there was not enough time in-between Caths and stenting !
.
.
My Honey coming in from cleaning off the Car and putting it in the Garage out of the Storm,  10PM and still snowing and Temperature outside is down to 8 degrees, gonna dip down !
.
Don't forget our Vets, Past and Present !

3 comments:

Susie said...

Woody, You are in my prayers. I am sick of snow and even living around it. I think it is much worse now that we have to get out to be at appts. When I drove 30 years to work, I was young and could handle it. Once I retired I thought, Hooray that crap is over. Oh no, now I worry for all the children. LOL. Please do your best to follow your dr's orders. Please don't forget to praise your wife for being at your side. Prayers for both of you. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

jack69 said...

Prayers here my friend. We can't imagine that weather. WE only had about 2-3 years of it in our life time, that was in Northern Missouri. Anyway good thoughts your way and the best of life after this. I also wanted to thank you for the reminder of making a report of our con-man incident. I did it just after your comment. THANKS Now big boy listen to sweet mama and the Doctors. WE are praying for you.
LOve from North CArolina
Sherry & jack

PS: I know spring can't come soon enough for y'all!

NanaDiana said...

Woody- So sorry you are having to sit and keep your arm warm...lol...at least you can warm the chair without a heating pad! Sorry- probably don't know you well enough to be teasing you. lol..but I do know Jack if that helps!
Hope things go okay.
We missed a huge snow storm in the WI area as we are down south for a bit. It is cold here, too, though.
Have a great weekend with your sweetie.