Sunday, March 8, 2020

Up and At Em

I am finally getting there, I was down for a bit, did some sleeping and catching up an resting, did have a few Health Issues but am on another Medication !   It seems our "Blizzard" dumped on us:
.
.
We got 4 feet of snow, in places over 4 feet,  YUCK !!  Oh well, it was an Old Fashioned Storm !  My Honey behind the New snowbank in front of the house !
.
.
I went outside so My Honey could take my picture and this is where the cold chills started, tired, runny nose and breathing problems so back inside again for a few more days, 2 Doctors appointments and some new Medication !
.
.
I spent a lot of time curled up an covered up and rested up,  I am in a "Stroke Survivors" Group and a "Heart" group where e chat every night on a secure site.  This is a tough time for a lot of us as we are "House Flys" waiting for nice weather !    Remember it as been weeks and weeks since we have been outside in the warmth!!!!!!!  and "Sunshine" !!  Some people don't know how lucky they are who have "No Winter" !!!!
.
.
I did get to go to the "High Noon Club Lunch" at the Crystal Restaurant with a few of the Old Timeres who retires, there were a few not there due to this "Bug" going around.
.
.
I made it to the Nursing Home to Play last Tuesday Night and had a Great Time and Residents loved the cheering up !  So did we !
.
I will not be going back to the Nursing Home this Tuesday due to this Coronovirus, I have a weakened Imune System and need to stay out but I am OK to Play Monday Night at the Big Assisted Living Facility in Watertown !   Go figure !
.

.
Today it is 41 degrees out side and sunny, going to clean Bird Feeders, Put in Fresh Suet,  There was a sighting of a "Robin" North of us but we have not seen one, we have seen lots of Canadian Geese Flying north !
.
It is almost 3PM and my "Nap Time" to reboot !!!!!!!
.
Don't forget our Veterans !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Dat is a lotta snow!. Yeah, stay inside and stay warm no need tempting fate with a weak immune system anyway. Love the pictures Snow is nice in someone else's yard!
Love from down here
Sherry & jack

Susie said...

Yikes Woody, that is a scary amount of snow....have you ever heard of Florida. LOL. My gosh, please be careful going to places where people gather at this time. Your health is shaky and you need to not take chances. You are in my prayers, you and your wife. Blessings, take care, xoxo, Susie