Saturday, April 11, 2020

Another Northern New York Day,

We are still trying to stay away from people, If we go out we wear a Mask and use soap and water and also alcohol wipes !
.
.
We called ahead and ordered our Friday night dinner, it was a large Haddock Filet, Hot Buttered Baked Beans with Brown Sugar, Mac and 3 types cheese and Coleslaw and Dinner Rolls from Jeans Beans in Watertown !   Delicious, savory, awesome feast for Good Friday !
.
After moving in to our New (Old) House we had to replace several Items,   We went out and bought a new Electric Weed Eater, My Honey also purchased me....(wait for it)... a John Deere Green, 16 Horse Power, 42 inch cut Riding Lawn Mower, because I can no longer with the Heart Issues and  left sided weakness from the Stroke do the mowing with a Push Mower!!!
Here is my Son in Law Delivering it this afternoon !
.
.
Setting up the Planks, I could not life them as there made from Spruce wood and heavy !
.
.
Unloaded and in the Driveway !
.
.
Sitting in the Drivers Seat, Now I just need to read the Manual and learn to operate this mighty Yellow and Green Piece of Machinery !!!!!!   Can't wait !!!
.
Today for "Holy Saturday" we had to go up to Church,  My Honey does the Finances and did some catching up, I checked some damages to the Church from the last Wind Storm and checked where we removed some large overgrown Cedar Trees that were supposed to be a Hedge and checked on the Kitchen Entrance  steps and concrete deck that is broken and falling to pieces from a past winters snowplowing that should have been addressed sooner !
.
Tomorrow is Easter and wishing all a Happy Easter !

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Like the mower. Had to beat the JD. Somehow the food you guys have always looks good whether y'all do it or bring it in. Sounds good.
You reminded me, I have work to do at the church down here.
Love from here, stay safe keep others t a distance but hold her close.
Sherry & jack

NanaDiana said...

You will LOVE the John Deere. I mowed our lawn with one (over an acre) for 10 years with ours. We just moved to a condo so it will be weird to have someone else cut the lawn. I hope you and your wife stay safe and have a blessed Easter- Diana