Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Outside Yard an Roses

Well, today was the nicest day of the week or so the weatherman says so we were up early and collected out thoughts and after it warmed up to 58 we went outside,  I grabbed the shovel and dug up My Fathers Old Rosebushes that didn't do so well last summer when we transplanted them down here from West Carthage to Deferiet,  think too much shade so I with some help moved them !
.
.
This was a picture of last years Rose Bushes planted by the Garden Shed on the West Side of the shed. Don't think they got enough sun so moved them!  Thought that I could just Dig them up but that was foolish as it took it's toll on me !  But My Honey helped and we got them in the wheel borrow !
.
.
This was last summer at West Side and how they were just starting to get some good growth and I had to cut them back prune and dig them up to transfer them down to our New (Old) House here in Deferiet !
.
.
My Honey outside in the back where she is Planting some large Glad Bulbs she got from her sister in Medford Oregon,  we'll see how they do in Northern New York !
,
.
Got the Rose Bushes transplanted on the South side of the house, out front where they will get sunshine all day from sunshine from the east to the west!!  Hope it helps !
.
.
The second plot of large Glads planted where we dug up the Rose Bushes.  Will see how they do here in partial shade !
.
.
I am down, I am beat, gotta learn to slow down and realize I am not 60 years old anymore !   We are mostly staying HOME to avoid this Virus!  Sad that so many people are not !!!
.
.
My Honey, like the "Energizer Bunny", she keeps going and going and going !!!
.
.
Done for the day, now to pick up and put things away !  All that's left is filling the Bird Feeders !
.
DON'T FORGET, REMEMBER OUR VETS  !




.





.

.


.
  

.


.

1 comment:

jack69 said...

As always it is good to the photos of you and the pretty lady. AND I know it is hard for someone who is USED to DOING as you are, to take it easy. Just glad you at least try, but please be careful.

You know something? I really enjoy seeing that first class crow on the side bar. Sure is easy to miss a little time at sea..... And coffee with some mates....
Love to you guys from here.
Sherry & jack